Microsoft Power BI Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant Report
Table of Contents
Latest News: Gartner`s 2021 Magic Quadrant ranked Microsoft Power BI as Leader in Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform Category
Gartner is a leading business research and advisory firm in the US which provides support to businesses across the world. Magic Quadrant is a market research report which is published by Gartner to showcase the market trend in various sectors such as Analytics and Business Intelligence platforms, Cloud Solutions, SOA, Data Integration, etc.
2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform Result Declared
As per the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2021 Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform Ranking, Microsoft has been ranked Leader among all the analytics tools in the market. For the consecutive 14 years, Gartner has recognized Microsoft Magic Quadrant Leader in Analytics and Business Platform Ranking. Well, that’s an incredible achievement.
Mr. Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Power BI has mentioned in the Power BI Blog that 250000 organizations and around 97% of fortune 500 companies are using Microsoft Power BI to drive data culture. Companies such as Humana, Nestle, and Zurich has standardized Power Bi and has enabled employees in their organization to make a data-driven decision.
So now let`s look into the reason why Gartner selected Microsoft Power BI as the Magic Quadrant Leader in Analytics and Business Intelligence Category.
- Microsoft offers data preparation, visual-based data recovery, interactive dashboards, and augmented analytics in Power BI.
- Notable additions include more augmented analytics in the form of AI-infused experiences, including smart narratives (NLG) and anomaly detection capabilities for out-of-the-box visuals.
- The increasing integration of Power BI into Microsoft Teams, with its tens of millions of daily active users, will inevitably further increase Power BI’s reach in the world of remote work.
Why Customer choose Microsoft Power BI?
Mr. Arun Ulag has mentioned in the Power BI Blog top 10 reasons why customers choose Microsoft Power BI. The reason has been given by the customer to Microsoft and officially stated in the Microsoft Power Bi Blog.
- Power BI Insights, Office 365 productivity—integrated into Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Connect to data anywhere with hundreds of built-in connectors with Power Query.
- Quickly build systems of intelligence with Power BI + Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Go from insight to action with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Only BI product with built-in Data Loss Prevention through Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App security.
- Industry-leading AI to help you find answers fast.
- Best in class mobile experiences with Power BI Mobile.
- Cloud maturity—rely on one of the largest and fastest-growing BI clouds.
- Rapid, user-driven innovation—new features released weekly based on user feedback.
- Economics to drive a data culture with access for everyone.
Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform
12-Feb 2020: Gartner has published its Magic Quadrant report. For Analytics and Business Intelligence Category, Microsoft PowerBI has been ranked as the leader in this category.
Arun Ulag, General Manager Engineering has thanked all the people for submitting ideas in its Ideas.powerbi.com portal. Power bi has been constantly taking customer feedback through this portal and has upgraded Power bi by taking into consideration Customer Requirement.